We respect the privacy of the visitors to the Skiboards Superstore, Inc. and Skiboards.com website and the websites connected with it. We take great care to protect your information.
What kind of information do we collect?
There are cases where Skiboards Superstore (and its websites: skiboards.com, ski-blades.com, summitskiboards.com and snowbladesonline.com) may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this for instance when you register for contests/promotions, respond to communication such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you about a third party, for instance if the website allows you to send an email referring someone to our site or an active promotion, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the email) and Skiboards Superstore will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
– We may use ‘cookies’ to gather information about your visits to our website and enhance your experience.
– When you visit our website we may collect so called ‘click stream’ data (server address, domain name etc). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits.
Use of visitors’ information
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest). You may be contacted by phone or email.
Reviews: For purposes of informing customers about our products and services, we might send an email requesting a review from a third party website – “Customer Reviews” with an invitation to review your order. This will help others know your opinions about our various products. Reviews will be posted on our website for these purposes.
– To send you information/materials via e-mail or sms-messages about products, offers and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of Skiboards Superstore and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive Skiboards Superstore e-mails and/or sms messages. In case you do not want to receive any e-mails and/or sms messages from us anymore, or if you want to modify you personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, we refer you to the ‘Opt-out, delete or modify personal information’ section below
– To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on personal level to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
Who manages visitors’ information
Protection of visitors’ information
In order to protect the information you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented the latest security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Skiboards Superstore strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
Except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (for instance prize fulfillment) or help us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
Links to third parties
A cookie is a small string of information that the website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like Internet Explorer or Chrome). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it’s possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
Opt-out, delete or modify personal information
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails from Skiboards Superstore. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails messages from Skiboards Superstore. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. If you want to opt-out, please contact us by email or phone and we will delete or modify your personal information. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
Changes to the policy
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the Internet. We therefore reserve the right at our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting our website.
How you can contact us